- the fibre
The textile fible
- The fundamental characteristics of a high
quality textile fibre are generally defined according to the
length, fineness and softness it has.
- The other characteristics of Angora wool are
that it is soft to the touch, light and pure.
- The particular features of French Angora owe
to a rigorous selection and the hand plucking of the hair.
- ADVANTAGES :
- The longest hairs are better held in the yarn,
the felt-like aspect can be avoided, knitwear is then more fluffy
and upkeep made easier.
- French Angora wool is the only material in the
world that brings together all these qualities. Thus it is an
incomparable and irreplaceable material.
- COMFORT AND HEALTH :
- Angora wool can soak up 30% of its weight
without looking wet. In addition, perspiration is absorbed with no
trickling or cold effect.
- Your article of clothing will remain dry and
keep giving off a sweet and warm feeling.