- from yarn to knitwear
This noble and natural product, meticulously plucked and
hand-picked, is spun with great respect.
- The carding brush will transform the hair into
"pre-yarn". The extremely clean Angora wool goes through the card
just as it is, without being washed. The cleanness of the product
is due to the "Cutine", an impermeable substance that prevents
dirt from damaging the hair.
- Continuous spinning :
- This stage in the process gives the yarn its
strength and thickness.
- The wool is then wound in hanks before being
- The whiteness of Angora wool allows all dyeing
possibilities. A range of shimmering colours, from pastel to
bright shades including classic colours.
- Drying and fluffying are the secret part of
the process and give the yarn such a pleasant and soft touch.
from yarn to knitwear